Renminbi Internationalization: Prospects and Implications for Economic Integration in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2015.
"Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets: An empirical assessment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 136-160.
- Salem Boubakri & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2015. "Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets : an empirical assessment," Post-Print halshs-01195916, HAL.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Szilagyi, Peter G., 2016. "The internationalisation of the RMB: New starts, jumps and tipping points," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 221-238.
- Subramanian Arvind & Kessler Martin, 2013.
"The Renminbi Bloc is Here: Asia Down, Rest of the World to Go?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 49-94, August.
- Arvind Subramanian & Martin Kessler, 2012. "The Renminbi Bloc is Here: Asia Down, Rest of the World to Go?," Working Paper Series WP12-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics, revised 2013.
- Berdiev, Aziz N. & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization in Asia-Pacific: New evidence from wavelet analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 20-33.
- Torsten Ehlers & Frank Packer, 2013. "FX and derivatives markets in emerging economies and the internationalisation of their currencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Flandreau, Marc & Mehl, Arnaud & Chitu, Livia, 2017.
"International Currencies Past, Present, and Future: Two Views from Economic History,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780190659455.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2014. "International Currencies Past, Present and Future: Two Views from Economic History," Working Papers 2014-31, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Keddad, Benjamin, 2016. "How do the Renminbi and other East Asian currencies co-move?," MPRA Paper 83782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chien, Mei-Se & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hu, Te-Chung & Hu, Hui-Ting, 2015. "Dynamic Asian stock market convergence: Evidence from dynamic cointegration analysis among China and ASEAN-5," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 84-98.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:53:y:2017:i:12:p:2845-2857 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0062-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:10:y:2011:i:3:p:42-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.