Do Port State Control Inspections Influence Flag- and Class-hopping Phenomena in Shipping?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Do Port State Control inspections influence flag- and class-hopping phenomena in shipping ?," Working Papers hal-00455155, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2005.
"Simple solutions to the initial conditions problem in dynamic, nonlinear panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 39-54.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2002. "Simple solutions to the initial conditions problem in dynamic, nonlinear panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wayne K Talley, 1999. "Determinants of Ship Accident Seaworthiness," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Roberts, Stephen E. & Marlow, Peter B., 2002. "Casualties in dry bulk shipping (1963-1996)," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 437-450, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0002-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Lixian & Luo, Meifeng & Yin, Jinbo, 2014. "Flag choice and Port State Control inspections—Empirical evidence using a simultaneous model," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 350-357.
- Cariou, Pierre & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2015. "Identifying substandard vessels through Port State Control inspections: A new methodology for Concentrated Inspection Campaigns," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 27-39.
- Armando Graziano & Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff & Maximo Mejia & Jens-Uwe Schröder-Hinrichs, 2017. "Port state control inspections in the European Union: Do inspector's number and background matter?," Working Papers halshs-01649418, HAL.
- Mitroussi, Kyriaki & Arghyrou, Michael G., 2016. "Institutional performance and ship registration," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 90-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:45:y:2011:i:2:p:155-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.