Are Spot Freight Rates Stationary?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Huang, Chih-Yueh & van Dellen, Stefan, 2015. "A regime switching approach for hedging tanker shipping freight rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 44-59.
- Xin Wang & Stein W. Wallace, 2016. "Stochastic scheduled service network design in the presence of a spot market for excess capacity," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(4), pages 393-413, December.
- Fotis Papailias & Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Jiadong Liu, 2017.
"The Baltic Dry Index: cyclicalities, forecasting and hedging strategies,"
Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 255-282, February.
- Fotis Papailias & Dimitrios D. Thomakos, 2013. "The Baltic Dry Index: Cyclicalities, Forecasting and Hedging Strategies," Working Paper series 65_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Sødal, Sigbjørn & Koekebakker, Steen & Aadland, Roar, 2008. "Market switching in shipping -- A real option model applied to the valuation of combination carriers," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 183-203, August.
- Prochazka, Vit & Adland, Roar & Wallace, Stein W., 2018. "The value of foresight in the drybulk freight market," Discussion Papers 2018/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Adland, Roar & Jia, Haiying & Lu, Jing, 2008. "Price dynamics in the market for Liquid Petroleum Gas transport," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 818-828, May.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_mel.2016.7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:449-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .