Capitalist investment and political liberalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2013.
"Financial integration in autocracies: Greasing the wheel or more to steal?,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2010. "Financial Integration in Autocracies: Greasing the Wheel or More to Steal?," FIW Working Paper series 048, FIW.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2010. "Financial Integration in Autocracies: Greasing the Wheel or More to Steal?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201014, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kevin Sheedy & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2011.
"A model of equilibrium institutions,"
2011 Meeting Papers
49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guimaraes, Bernardo & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2012. "A model of equilibrium institutions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42017, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Kevin D. Sheedy, 2012. "A Model of Equilibrium Institutions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1123, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2012. "A Model of Equilibrium Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsPolitical liberalization; resources curse; expropriation risk;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .