Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Schmalz, Martin C., 2016.
"Anxiety in the face of risk,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 414-426.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach & Martin C. Schmalz, 2011. "Anxiety in the Face of Risk," Working Papers 1371, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Schmalz, Martin C., 2013. "Anxiety in the face of risk," Staff Reports 610, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Macera, Rosario, 2014. "Dynamic beliefs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-18.
- Kopylov, Igor, 2009. "Finite additive utility representations for preferences over menus," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 354-374, January.
- Barbos, Andrei, 2013.
"A reference-dependent representation with subjective tastes,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 111-123.
- Barbos, Andrei, 2010. "A Reference Dependent Representation with Subjective Tastes," MPRA Paper 23850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2010.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Schmalz, Martin C., 2015. "Anxiety, overconfidence, and excessive risk-taking," Staff Reports 711, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Barton L. Lipman & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2010. "Temptation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-021, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Noor, Jawwad & Takeoka, Norio, 2015. "Menu-dependent self-control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-20.
More about this item
KeywordsPessimism; optimism; cold feet; temptation; self-control; moment of truth; temporal proximity; confidence;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .