Airport Incentive Programmes: A European Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Malina, Robert & Albers, Sascha & Kroll, Nathalie, 2011. "Airport incentive programs: A European perspective," Working Paper Series 107, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Starkie, 2001. "Reforming UK Airport Regulation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(1), pages 119-135, January.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Richard K. Green, 2007. "Airports and Economic Development," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 91-112, March.
- Johannes Fuhr & Thorsten Beckers, 2008. "Contract Design, Financing Arrangements and Public Ownership—An Assessment of the US Airport Governance Model," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 459-478, September.
- Marco Percoco, 2010. "Airport Activity and Local Development: Evidence from Italy," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(11), pages 2427-2443, October.
- Barbot, Cristina, 2006. "Low-cost airlines, secondary airports, and state aid: An economic assessment of the Ryanairâ€“Charleroi Airport agreement," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 197-203.
- Gillen, David, 2011. "The evolution of airport ownership and governance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-13.
- Gillen, David & Hinsch, Holger, 2001. "Measuring the economic impact of liberalization of international aviation on Hamburg airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-34.
- Varian, Hal R, 1985. "Price Discrimination and Social Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 870-875, September.
- Friedrich Gröteke & Wolfgang Kerber, 2004. "The Case of Ryanair – EU State Aid Policy on the Wrong Runway," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200413, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Warnock-Smith, David & Potter, Andrew, 2005. "An exploratory study into airport choice factors for European low-cost airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 388-392.
- Lohmann, Guilherme & Albers, Sascha & Koch, Benjamin & Pavlovich, Kathryn, 2009. "From hub to tourist destination â€“ An explorative study of Singapore and Dubai's aviation-based transformation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 205-211.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:65-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wittman, Michael D. & Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert, 2016. "Public service obligations for air transport in the United States and Europe: Connectivity effects and value for money," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 112-128.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1295-:d:105757 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:237-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert & Lenz, Ann-Katrin, 2013. "Which factors impact on the presence of incentives for route and traffic development? Econometric evidence from European airports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 49-61.
- Estelle Malavolti & Frédéric Marty, 2017. "State Aids granted by regional airports: a two-sided market analysis," Post-Print halshs-01538698, HAL.
- Ramos-Pérez, David, 2016. "State aid to airlines in Spain: An assessment of regional and local government support from 1996 to 2014," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 137-147.
- Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón, 2015. "Regional public support to airlines and airports: An unsolved puzzle," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 93-107.
- Wittman, Michael D., 2014. "Public funding of airport incentives in the United States: The efficacy of the Small Community Air Service Development Grant program," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 220-228.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:213-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Klemens & Albers, Sascha & Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert, 2015. "Serving vs. settling: What drives the establishment of low-cost carriers’ foreign bases?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 17-30.
- Allroggen, Florian & Wittman, Michael D. & Malina, Robert, 2015. "How air transport connects the world – A new metric of air connectivity and its evolution between 1990 and 2012," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 184-201.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:116-129 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:transr:v:32:y:2012:i:4:p:435-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TTRV20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.