Analysis of the Evolution of the Inland Traffic Distribution and Provincial Hinterland Share of the Spanish Port System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Medda & Gianni Carbonaro, 2007. "Growth of Container Seaborne Traffic in the Mediterranean Basin: Outlook and Policy Implications for Port Development," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 573-587, January.
- Chinonye Ugboma & Ogochukwu Ugboma & Innocent C Ogwude, 2006. "An Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) Approach to Port Selection Decisions – Empirical Evidence from Nigerian Ports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 8(3), pages 251-266, September.
- T C Lirn & H A Thanopoulou & M J Beynon & A K C Beresford, 2004. "An Application of AHP on Transhipment Port Selection: A Global Perspective," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 6(1), pages 70-91, March.
- Malchow, Matthew B. & Kanafani, Adib, 2004. "A disaggregate analysis of port selection," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 317-337, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiago Santos & Adriano Santos & Carlos Guedes Soares, 2015. "The ?Portuguese Range? as the Westernmost Maritime Region of Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa15p253, European Regional Science Association.
- David Guerrero, 2018. "Impacts of transport connections on port hinterlands," Post-Print hal-01822851, HAL.
- Julián Martínez Moya & María Feo Valero, 2017. "Port choice in container market: a literature review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 300-321, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:transr:v:30:y:2009:i:3:p:275-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TTRV20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.