Onward the Spatial: an Essay on the Nature and Relevance of Regional Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John B Parr, 2015. "Neglected aspects of regional policy: a retrospective view," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(2), pages 376-392, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economics; spatial economics; new economic geography; growth theory; A11; B29; R50;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:4:y:2009:i:4:p:447-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .