Competing Networks, Spatial and Industrial Concentration in the US Airline Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012.
"An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 109-126, March.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/569, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252239, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2010.
"Characterisation of airline networks: A North American and European comparison,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 109-120.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2010. "Characterisation of airline networks : a North American and European Comparison," Open Access publications 10197/2923, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:4:p:264-275 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2007. "Carrier Network Structures and the Spatial Distribution of Air Traffic in the European Air Transport Market, 1996-2006," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 243-243, January-F.
- Tom Van Ourti & Philip Clarke, 2008. "The Bias of the Gini Coefficient due to Grouping," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-095/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allroggen, Florian & Wittman, Michael D. & Malina, Robert, 2015. "How air transport connects the world – A new metric of air connectivity and its evolution between 1990 and 2012," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 184-201.
- Cidell, Julie, 2014. "Spoke airports, intentional and unintentional ground travel, and the air travel decision-making process," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 113-123.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:17:y:2009:i:5:p:402-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2011. "Analysis of air freight networks in regional markets around the globe," Open Access publications 10197/2957, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:83-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aisling Reynolds-Feighan, 2017.
"Small community impacts of liberalization and the provision of social air services,"
Chapters,in: Air Transport Liberalization, chapter 12, pages 220-243
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2017. "Small community impacts of liberalization and the provision of social air services," Open Access publications 10197/9550, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Wei, Fangwu & Grubesic, Tony H., 2016. "The pain persists: Exploring the spatiotemporal trends in air fares and itinerary pricing in the United States, 2002â€“2013," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 107-121.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:98-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:244-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana, Tony, 2010. "Predicting Arrival Delays: An Application of Spatial Analysis," 51st Annual Transportation Research Forum, Arlington, Virginia, March 11-13, 2010 207260, Transportation Research Forum.
More about this item
KeywordsAirlines; Gini decomposition; spatial concentration; hub-and-spoke networks; I32; L11; l93;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:2:y:2007:i:3:p:237-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.