Competing Networks, Spatial and Industrial Concentration in the US Airline Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012.
"An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 109-126, March.
- T. Demuynck, 2009. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/569, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2012. "An (almost) unbiased estimator for the S-Gini index," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252239, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2010.
"Characterisation of airline networks: A North American and European comparison,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 109-120.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2010. "Characterisation of airline networks : a North American and European Comparison," Open Access publications 10197/2923, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2011. "Analysis of air freight networks in regional markets around the globe," Open Access publications 10197/2957, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Wei, Fangwu & Grubesic, Tony H., 2016. "The pain persists: Exploring the spatiotemporal trends in air fares and itinerary pricing in the United States, 2002â€“2013," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 107-121.
- Tom Van Ourti & Philip Clarke, 2008. "The Bias of the Gini Coefficient due to Grouping," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-095/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allroggen, Florian & Wittman, Michael D. & Malina, Robert, 2015. "How air transport connects the world – A new metric of air connectivity and its evolution between 1990 and 2012," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 184-201.
- Diana, Tony, 2010. "Predicting Arrival Delays: An Application of Spatial Analysis," 51st Annual Transportation Research Forum, Arlington, Virginia, March 11-13, 2010 207260, Transportation Research Forum.
- Cidell, Julie, 2014. "Spoke airports, intentional and unintentional ground travel, and the air travel decision-making process," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 113-123.
More about this item
KeywordsAirlines; Gini decomposition; spatial concentration; hub-and-spoke networks; I32; L11; l93;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:2:y:2007:i:3:p:237-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .