The Problem of Effective Demand in Italian Economic Development: On the Factors that Determine the Volume of Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguiar de Medeiros, Carlos & Trebat, Nicholas, 2016. "Latin America at a Crossroads: Controversies on Growth, Income Distribution and Structural Change," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP22, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- repec:mes:postke:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:223-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Won Jun Nah & Marc Lavoie, 2017.
"Long-run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 223-238, April.
- Won Jun Nah & Marc Lavoie, 2016. "Long run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," Working Papers PKWP1604, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Won Jun Nah & Marc Lavoie, 2017. "Long-run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," Post-Print hal-01435726, HAL.
- Won Jun Nah & Lavoie, Marc, 2016. "Long-run convergence in a neo-Kaleckian open-economy model with autonomous export growth," IPE Working Papers 69/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2017. "Beyond the traditional monetary circuit: endogenous money, finance and the theory of long-period effective demand," Department of Economics University of Siena 757, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:27:y:2015:i:2:p:111-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.