Regional Social Capital: Why it Matters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:adspsc:978-3-540-35366-9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016.
"Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
131, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces," Working Papers 1603, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- repec:ris:jspord:0941 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2016. "Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions," Working Papers 16-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Roberto Antonietti & Ron Boschma, 2018. "Social capital, resilience and regional diversification in Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1804, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- Tom Kemeny & Maryann Feldman & Frank Ethridge & Ted Zoller, 2016.
"The economic value of local social networks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(5), pages 1101-1122.
- Frank Ethridge & Maryann Feldman & Tom Kemeny & Ted Zoller, 2015. "The Economic Value of Local Social Networks," SERC Discussion Papers 0170, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ethridge, Frank & Feldman, Maryann & Kemeny, Tom & Zoller, Ted, 2015. "The economic value of local social networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arne Isaksen & Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2016.
"Innovation policies for regional structural change: Combining actor-based and system-based strategies,"
sre-disc-2016_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Isaksen, Arne & Tödtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Innovation policies for regional structural change: Combining actor-based and system-based strategies," SRE-Discussion Papers 5225, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jan Pileček & Pavel Chromý & Vít Jančák, 2013. "Social Capital and Local Socio-economic Development: The Case of Czech Peripheries," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(5), pages 604-620, December.
- Minghao Li & Stephan J. Goetz & Mark Partridge & David A. Fleming, 2016. "Location determinants of high-growth firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-2), pages 97-125, January.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2016. "Business networks, social capital and the productivity of creative industries in Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa16p351, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9865-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fredin , Sabrina & Jogmark , Marina, 2015. "The Formation of Local Culture and its Implications for Entrepreneurship," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/37, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Juan Eduardo Chica & Carlos Marmolejo, 2016. "Knowledge economy and metropolitan growth: Barcelona and Helsinki metropolitan areas as case studies," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 22-42.
- repec:eee:touman:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:113-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0854-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:invreg:0361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervas Oliver,Jose Luis & Gonzalez,Gregorio & Caja,Pedro, 2014. "Clusters and industrial districts: where is the literature going? Identifying emerging sub-fields of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201409, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Isaksen , Arne & Trippl , Michaela, 2014. "Regional industrial path development in different regional innovation systems: A conceptual analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Davide Consoli & Mabel Sánchez-Barrioluengo, 2016. "Polarization and the growth of low-skill employment in Spanish Local Labor Markets," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1628, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:8:p:1023-1039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .