Governing Suburbia: Modalities and Mechanisms of Suburban Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brenner, Neil, 2004. "New State Spaces: Urban Governance and the Rescaling of Statehood," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199270064.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Keil & Jean-Paul D. Addie, 2015. "‘It's Not Going to be Suburban, It's Going to be All Urban’: Assembling Post-suburbia in the Toronto and Chicago Regions," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 892-911, September.
- Eric Charmes & Roger Keil, 2015. "The Politics of Post-Suburban Densification in Canada and France," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 581-602, May.
- Will Poppe & Douglas Young, 2015. "The Politics of Place: Place-making versus Densification in Toronto's Tower Neighbourhoods," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 613-621, May.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:40:y:2016:i:3:p:679-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul D. Addie & Roger Keil, 2015. "Real Existing Regionalism: The Region between Talk, Territory and Technology," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 407-417, March.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:298-317 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:46:y:2012:i:3:p:405-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .