Beautiful Places: The Role of Perceived Aesthetic Beauty in Community Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anita Ratcliffe, 2015. "Wealth Effects, Local Area Attributes, and Economic Prospects: On the Relationship between House Prices and Mental Wellbeing," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(1), pages 75-92, March.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2014.
"Form or function?: the effect of new sports stadia on property prices in London,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 177(1), pages 169-190, January.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Kavetsos, Georgios, 2014. "Form or function?: the effect of new sports stadia on property prices in London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47352, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1375-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rod McCrea & Andrea Walton & Rosemary Leonard, 2016. "Developing a Model of Community Wellbeing and Resilience in Response to Change," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 195-214, October.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Stützer, 2012. "The Geography of Creative People in Germany revisited," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Antonia Gravagnuolo & Mariarosaria Angrisano, 2013. "Assessment of Urban Attractiveness of Port Cities in Southern Italy—A Case Study of Torre Annunziata," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Xinxiang Chen & Guangqing Chi, 2012. "Natural Beauty, Money, and the Distribution of Talent: A Local-Level Panel Data Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(5), pages 665-681, October.
- David B. Audretsch & Maksim Belitski, 2015. "Creativity spillover of entrepreneurship: evidence from European cities," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 6, pages 141-161 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity satisfaction; Beauty; Aesthetics; Fit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:1:p:33-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .