Do Clusters Make a Difference? Defining and Assessing their Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian DeBresson, 1996. "Economic Interdependence and Innovative Activity," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 870.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Claus Steinle & Holger Schiele & Kai Mietzner, 2006. "Merging a Firm-centred and a Regional Policy Perspective for the Assessment of Regional Clusters: Concept and Application of a “Dual” Approach to a Medical Technology Cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 235-251, July.
- Brigitte Unger & Martin Zagler, 2000.
"Organizational versus Technological Determinants of Innovation,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp074, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Unger, Brigitte & Zagler, Martin, 2000. "Organizational versus technological determinants of innovation," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 74, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Harvey Cutler & Scott England & Stephan Weiler, 2007. "Urban and regional distinctions for aggregating time series data," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(4), pages 575-595, November.
- Ark, Bart van & Broersma, Lourens & Jong, Gjalt de, 1999. "Innovation in services : overview of data sources and analytical structures," GGDC Research Memorandum 199944, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2014. "Actors and Interactions—Identifying the Role of Industrial Clusters for Regional Production and Knowledge Generation Activities," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 163-190, June.
- Agnieszka Gehringer, 2012. "A New Sectoral Taxonomy Based On Pecuniary Knowledge Externalities: Knowledge Interactions In A Vertically Integrated System," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 35-55, December.
- Taalbi, Josef, 2020. "Evolution and structure of technological systems - An innovation output network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(8).
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- MarÃa Tugores & Elisabeth Valle, 2016. "Innovation, hotel occupancy, and regional growth," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(4), pages 749-762, August.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen, 1997. "A comparison and critical assessment of Porat and Rubin's information economy and Wallis and North's transaction sector1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 271-290, December.
- Javier Revilla Diez, 2000. "The Importance of Public Research Institutes in Innovative Networks-Empirical Results from the Metropolitan Innovation Systems Barcelona, Stockholm and Vienna," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 451-463, August.
- Rainer Vosskamp, 1999. "Innovation, Market Structure and the Structure of the Economy: a micro-to-macro model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 213-232.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "Innovation Clusters in Technological Systems: A Network Analysis of 15 OECD Countries for the Mid-1990s," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 321-346.
More about this item
KeywordsClusters; Industrial location; Competitiveness; Regional economic development; Canada;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:6:p:697-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.