Regional Competitive Intelligence: Benchmarking and Policy-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasimeni, Paolo, 2011. "Measuring Europe 2020: a new tool to assess the strategy," MPRA Paper 53508, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2012.
- Lozano Maya, Juan Roberto, 2013. "The United States experience as a reference of success for shale gas development: The case of Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 70-78.
- Will Rossiter, 2017. "Prospects and Challenges for City Region Devolution in Nottingham and the East Midlands," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2017/05, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Castañeda, Gonzalo & Chávez-Juárez, Florian & Guerrero, Omar A., 2018.
"How do governments determine policy priorities? Studying development strategies through spillover networks,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 335-361.
- Omar A. Guerrero & Gonzalo Casta~neda & Florian Ch'avez-Ju'arez, 2019. "How do governments determine policy priorities? Studying development strategies through spillover networks," Papers 1902.00432, arXiv.org.
- Evert Meijers & Martijn Burger & Mark Thissen & Thomas Graaff & Frank Oort, 2016. "Competitive network positions in trade and structural economic growth: A geographically weighted regression analysis for European regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(1), pages 159-180, March.
- Köller, Mareike, 2012. "Übersicht der Fallstudienregionen und ihre allgemeine Position im Standortwettbewerb," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Kauffmann, Albrecht & Rosenfeld, Martin T. W. (ed.), Städte und Regionen im Standortwettbewerb, volume 127, pages 124-141, Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Rostek Katarzyna, 2013. "The Mutual Benchmarking Method for Smes’ Competitive Strategy Development," Foundations of Management, Sciendo, vol. 5(2), pages 1-16, December.
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBenchmarking; Policy-making; Learning; Competitiveness; Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:5:p:639-658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.