The Regional Geography of New Young Graduate Labour in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Massimo Colombo & Massimiliano Guerini & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2014. "The impact of local and external university knowledge on the creation of knowledge-intensive firms: evidence from the Italian case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 261-287, August.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Rok, Jakub, 2013. "Mobility of human capital and its effect on regional economic development. Review of theory and empirical literature," MPRA Paper 45755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kidd, Michael P. & O'Leary, Nigel & Sloane, Peter, 2017. "The impact of mobility on early career earnings: A quantile regression approach for UK graduates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 90-102.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0749-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bastien Bernela & Liliane Bonnal, 2017. "Réformes territoriales et cohérence des systèmes régionaux d'enseignement supérieur : une approche par les mobilités de formation et d'insertion," Working Papers halshs-01551748, HAL.
- Bastien Bernela & Olivier Bouba-Olga & Pascal Chauchefoin & Matthieu Lee, 2014.
"Migration of graduates: a case study of Poitou-Charentes region
[Les flux migratoires des diplômés : une étude de cas de la région Poitou-Charentes]," Working Papers halshs-01100030, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsGraduate labour recruitment; UK; Regional analysis; Participation rates; Higher education capacity; University catchments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:4:p:477-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.