Human Capital Formation and Local Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janos Rechnitzer & Tamas Toth, 2014. "Economic Growth Paths Similarities in European Union," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 93-104, November.
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2015. "Expenditure and Displacement effects of Students in the Periphery: Impact on the Scottish Highlands and Islands," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1601, European Regional Science Association.
- Jenkins, Andrew & Wolf, Alison, 2004. "Regional variations in adult learning and vocational training: evidence from NCDS and WERS 98," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19469, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kang-Rae Ma & Eun-Taek Kang & O-Kyu Kwon, 2017. "Migration behavior of students and graduates under prevailing regional dualism: the case of South Korea," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 209-233, January.
- Andrew Jenkins & Alison Wolf, 2004. "Regional Variations in Adult Learning and Vocational Training: Evidence from NCDS and WERS 98," CEE Discussion Papers 0037, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Ivo Bischoff & Julia Hauschildt, 2017. "Vocational Schools as an Instrument of Interregional Competition – Empirical Evidence from German Counties," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201722, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Andrew Glyn & Stewart Wood, 2000. "New Labour`s Economic Policy," Economics Series Working Papers 49, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Casarico & Paola Profeta & Chiara Pronzato, 2012. "On the local labor market determinants of female university enrolment in European regions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 278, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Lida Fan, 2009. "Measuring Interprovincial Flows of Human Capital in China: 1995–2000," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 28(3), pages 367-387, June.
- Mark Roberts, 2004. "The Growth Performances of the GB Counties: Some New Empirical Evidence for 1977-1993," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 149-165.
- Michael Greenberg & Michael Frisch & Tyler Miller & David Lewis, 2003. "Facing an uncertain economic future: Environmental management spending and rural regions surrounding the U.S. DOE's nuclear weapons facilities," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 85-97.
More about this item
KeywordsBildung; Ausbildung; Schulung; Wettbewerbsfahigkeit; Wanderung; Hochqualifizierung; Ortliche Wirtschaft; Wachstum;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:30:y:1996:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .