A new technique for calibrating stochastic volatility models: the Malliavin gradient method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. "The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Jorge A. León & Reyla Navarro & David Nualart, 2003. "An Anticipating Calculus Approach to the Utility Maximization of an Insider," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 171-185, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilgi Yilmaz, 2018. "Computation of option greeks under hybrid stochastic volatility models via Malliavin calculus," Papers 1806.06061, arXiv.org.
- Yang, Zhaojun & Ewald, Christian-Oliver, 2010. "On the non-equilibrium density of geometric mean reversion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(7-8), pages 608-611, April.
- Christian-Oliver Ewald & Zhaojun Yang, 2008. "Utility based pricing and exercising of real options under geometric mean reversion and risk aversion toward idiosyncratic risk," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 68(1), pages 97-123, August.
- Elisa Alòs & Christian-Olivier Ewald, 2005. "A note on the Malliavin differentiability of the Heston volatility," Economics Working Papers 880, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:spr:compst:v:68:y:2008:i:1:p:97-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMalliavin calculus; Monte Carlo simulation; Stochastic volatility models; Calibration; Gradient methods; Value at risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:6:y:2006:i:2:p:147-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.