Did China avoid the ‘Asian flu’? The contagion effect test with dynamic correlation coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Lemand, 2003. "Should Stock Market Indexes Time Varying Correlations Be Taken Into Account? A Conditional Variance Multivariate Approach," Econometrics 0307004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2020.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2015.
"Contagion and banking crisis – International evidence for 2007–2009,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 271-283.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2014. "Contagion and banking crisis — internatonal evidence for 2007-2009," Working Papers 2014-10, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Dungey, Mardi & Matei, Marius & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon, 2014. "Identifying periods of financial stress in Asian currencies: the role of high frequency financial market data," Working Papers 2014-12, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2014.
"Equity market contagion during the global financial crisis: Evidence from the world's eight largest economies,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 161-177.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2013. "Equity Market Contagion during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the World’s Eight Largest Economies," Working Papers 17213, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Chang, Guang-Di & Chen, Chia-Shih, 2014. "Evidence of contagion in global REITs investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 148-158.
- Gad, Samar & Andrikopoulos, Panagiotis, 2019. "Diversification benefits of Shari'ah compliant equity ETFs in emerging markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 133-144.
- Urbina, Jilber, 2013. "A component model for Dynamic Conditional Correlations: Disentangling interdependence from contagion," MPRA Paper 75579, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Dec 2016.
- Neha Seth & Monica Sighania, 2017. "Financial market contagion: selective review of reviews," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(4), pages 391-408, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kuan-Min Wang & Hung-Cheng Lai, 2013. "Which Global Stock Indices Trigger Stronger Contagion Risk in the Vietnamese Stock Market? Evidence Using a Bivariate Analysis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 473-497, June.
- Kuan-Min Wang, 2013. "Did Vietnam stock market avoid the “contagion risk” from China and the U.S.? The contagion effect test with dynamic correlation coefficients," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 2143-2161, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:13:y:2013:i:3:p:471-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.