Changes in the tax mix from income taxation to GST: Revenue and redistribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Creedy & Angela Mellish, 2010. "Changes in the Tax Mix from Income Taxation to GST: Revenue and Redistribution," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1102, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Jesse Eedrah, 2014. "The Role of Value Judgements in Measuring Inequality," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy & Jesse Eedrah, 2016.
"Income redistribution and changes in inequality in New Zealand from 2007 to 2011: Alternative distributions and value judgements,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 129-152, August.
- Creedy, John & Eedrah, Jesse, 2014. "Income redistribution and changes in inequality in New Zealand from 2007 to 2011: Alternative distributions and value judgements," Working Paper Series 3719, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy & Penny Mok, 2017.
"Labour supply in New Zealand and the 2010 tax and transfer changes,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 60-78, January.
- John Creedy & Penny Mok, 2015. "Labour Supply in New Zealand and the 2010 Tax and Transfer Changes," Treasury Working Paper Series 15/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Creedy, John & Mok, Penny, 2015. "Labour Supply in New Zealand and the 2010 Tax and Transfer Changes," Working Paper Series 4752, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:45:y:2011:i:3:p:299-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.