The efficiency test under competition law and regulation in the small distant open economy that is New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W A Razzak, 2004. "Towards Building A New Consensus About New Zealand’s Productivity," GE, Growth, Math methods 0405002, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hahn, Robert & Evans, Lewis, 2010. "Regulating Dynamic Markets: Progress in Theory and Practice," Working Paper Series 4052, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Evans, Lewis, 2013. "Competition policy development in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 4322, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Heatley, David & Howell, Bronwyn, 2010. "Overseas Investment: is New Zealand 'Open for Business'?," Working Paper Series 4054, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Samuel Rutz, 2013. "Applying the Theory of Small Economies and Competition Policy: The Case of Switzerland," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 255-272, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:38:y:2004:i:2:p:241-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.