Understanding Mortality Rate Deceleration and Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:109:y:2016:i:c:p:54-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxim Finkelstein, 2012. "Discussing the Strehler-Mildvan model of mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(9), pages 191-206, March.
- Adrian Raftery & Jennifer Chunn & Patrick Gerland & Hana Ševčíková, 2013. "Bayesian Probabilistic Projections of Life Expectancy for All Countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 777-801, June.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:76:y:2009:i:2:p:118-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxim S. Finkelstein, 2011. "On ordered subpopulations and population mortality at advanced ages," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Annamaria Olivieri & Ermanno Pitacco, 2016. "Frailty and Risk Classification for Life Annuity Portfolios," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-23, October.
- Elizabeth Wrigley-Field, 2014. "Mortality Deceleration and Mortality Selection: Three Unexpected Implications of a Simple Model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 51-71, February.
- Alberto Palloni & Hiram Beltrán-Sánchez, 2017. "Discrete Barker Frailty and Warped Mortality Dynamics at Older Ages," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(2), pages 655-671, April.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:81:y:2012:i:4:p:292-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth W. Wachter, 2008. "Biodemography comes of Age," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(40), pages 1501-1512, August.
- Maxim S. Finkelstein, 2009. "Understanding the shape of the mixture failure rate (with engineering and demographic applications)," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-031, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:107-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:80:y:2011:i:1:p:64-70 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfrailty; heterogeneity; biodemography; hazard functions; Laplace transforms; mortality plateaus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:mpopst:v:13:y:2006:i:1:p:19-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GMPS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .