Understanding Mortality Rate Deceleration and Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:109:y:2016:i:c:p:54-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxim Finkelstein, 2012. "Discussing the Strehler-Mildvan model of mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(9), pages 191-206, March.
- Annamaria Olivieri & Ermanno Pitacco, 2016. "Frailty and Risk Classification for Life Annuity Portfolios," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-23, October.
- Kenneth Manton & Igor Akushevich & Alexander Kulminski, 2008. "Human Mortality at Extreme Ages: Data from the NLTCS and Linked Medicare Records," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 137-159.
- Elizabeth Wrigley-Field, 2014. "Mortality Deceleration and Mortality Selection: Three Unexpected Implications of a Simple Model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 51-71, February.
- Alberto Palloni & Hiram Beltrán-Sánchez, 2017. "Discrete Barker Frailty and Warped Mortality Dynamics at Older Ages," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(2), pages 655-671, April.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:81:y:2012:i:4:p:292-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Raftery & Jennifer Chunn & Patrick Gerland & Hana Ševčíková, 2013. "Bayesian Probabilistic Projections of Life Expectancy for All Countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 777-801, June.
- Kenneth W. Wachter, 2008. "Biodemography comes of Age," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(40), pages 1501-1512, August.
- Maxim S. Finkelstein, 2009. "Understanding the shape of the mixture failure rate (with engineering and demographic applications)," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-031, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:107-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:76:y:2009:i:2:p:118-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxim S. Finkelstein, 2011. "On ordered subpopulations and population mortality at advanced ages," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-022, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:80:y:2011:i:1:p:64-70 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfrailty; heterogeneity; biodemography; hazard functions; Laplace transforms; mortality plateaus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:mpopst:v:13:y:2006:i:1:p:19-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GMPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.