Evaluating economic and environmental value of liner vessel sharing along the maritime silk road
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xueqin & Wong, Yiik Diew & Yuen, Kum Fai & Li, Kevin X., 2020. "Environmental governance of transportation infrastructure under Belt and Road Initiative: A unified framework," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 189-199.
- Kundu, Tanmoy & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2019. "Analyzing the effect of government subsidy on shippers’ mode switching behavior in the Belt and Road strategic context," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 175-202.
- Claudio Ferrari & Alessio Tei, 2020. "Effects of BRI strategy on Mediterranean shipping transport," Journal of Shipping and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Daozheng Huang & Gang Zhao, 2019. "A Shared Container Transportation Mode in the Yangtze River," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-12, May.
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Huang, Chao & Feng, Xuehao, 2020. "Empty container repositioning with foldable containers in a river transport network considering the limitations of bridge heights," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 197-213.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:45:y:2018:i:3:p:336-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.