Modeling Space and Space-Time Directional Data Using Projected Gaussian Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kato, Shogo & Jones, M. C., 2010. "A Family of Distributions on the Circle With Links to, and Applications Arising From, MÃ¶bius Transformation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 249-262.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Raftery, Adrian E., 2007. "Strictly Proper Scoring Rules, Prediction, and Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 359-378, March.
- Shogo Kato, 2010. "A Markov process for circular data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(5), pages 655-672, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-018-0619-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:14-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Mastrantonio & Giovanna Jona Lasinio & Alan E. Gelfand, 2016. "Spatio-temporal circular models with non-separable covariance structure," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(2), pages 331-350, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:109:y:2014:i:508:p:1565-1580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.