Costa Rica's Development Strategy based on Human Capital and Technology: How it got there, the impact of Intel, and lessons for other countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2001. "Costa Rica’s Development Strategy based on Human Capital and Technology: how it got there, the impact of Intel, and lessons for other countries," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2001-12, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2014.
"How India Fits into Global Production Sharing: Experience, Prospects, and Policy Options,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 57-116.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2013. "How India fits into global production sharing: Experience, prospects and policy options," Departmental Working Papers 2013-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2007.
"Distributional Effects of Globalization in Developing Countries,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 39-82, March.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2007. "Distributional Effects of Globalization in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 12885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- -, 2004. "Foreign Investment in Latin America and the Caribbean 2003," La Inversión Extranjera Directa en América Latina y el Caribe, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1127 edited by Eclac, September.
More about this item
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:2:y:2001:i:2:p:311-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.