Ex post environmental evaluation of agri-environment schemes using experts' judgements and multicriteria analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murphy, Geraldine & O’Donoghue, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen & Murphy, Eithne, 2014.
"Modelling the Participation Decision in Agri-Environmental Schemes,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
183069, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Murphy, Geraldine & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen & Murphy, Eithne, 2015. "Modelling the Participation Decision in Agri-Environmental Schemes," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212517, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- O'Rourke Eileen & Kramm Nadine, 2012. "High nature value (HNV) farming and the management of upland diversity. A review," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(2), pages 116-133, January.
- Pappalardo, Gioacchino & D'Amico, Mario & La Via, Giovanni & Pulvirenti, Angelo, 1. "European Union agro-environmental policy impact for agricultural landscape conservation: the case of Lemon Cultivation in North-Eastern Sicily," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 1.
- Targetti, Stefano & Viaggi, Davide & Cuming, David & Sarthou, J.P. & Choisis, J.P., "undated". "Assessing the costs of measuring biodiversity: methodological and empirical issues," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109414, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:2:y:2014:i:1:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agata Spaziante & Carlo Rega & Mirko Carbone, 2013. "Spatial Analysis of Agri-environmental Measures for the SEA of Rural Development Programmes," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 93-115.
- Targetti, Stefano & Viaggi, Davide & Cuming, David, 2011. "A comparative cost-effectiveness analysis of biodiversity indicators in grassland farming systems," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116077, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Viaggi, Davide & Finn, John Anthony & Kurz, Isabelle & Bartolini, Fabio, 2011. "Multicriteria analysis for environmental assessment of agri-environment schemes: How to use partial information from Mid-Term Evaluations?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1), January.
- Rovai, Massimo & Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca & Fastelli, Laura, 2014. "Exploring the provision of ecosystem services through rural landscape management: a development of conceptual framework," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 174943, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori, 2014. "Understanding linkages between common agricultural policy and High Nature Value (HNV) farmland provision: an empirical analysis in Tuscany Region," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-environment schemes; policy evaluation; environmental assessment; expert judgement; policy objectives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:52:y:2009:i:5:p:717-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.