A Survey of Economic Understanding in U.S. High Schools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butters, Roger & Asarta, Carlos & Thompson, Eric C., 2013.
"The Production of Economic Knowledge in Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Student, Teacher, and School Characteristics,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(01), February.
- Butters, Roger & Asarta, Carlos & Thompson, Eric, 2013. "The Production of Economic Knowledge in Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Student, Teacher, and School Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(01), pages 1-15, February.
- Robert G. Valletta & K. Jody Hoff & Jane S. Lopus, 2014.
"Lost In Translation? Teacher Training And Outcomes In High School Economics Classes,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 695-709, October.
- Valletta, Robert G. & Hoff, K. Jody & Lopus, Jane S., 2012. "Lost in Translation? Teacher Training and Outcomes in High School Economics Classes," IZA Discussion Papers 6402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert G. Valletta & K. Jody Hoff & Jane S. Lopus, 2012. "Lost in translation? teacher training and outcomes in high school economics classes," Working Paper Series 2012-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Carlos Asarta & Ken Rebeck, 2011. "Measurement Techniques of Student Performance and Literacy: College and High School," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carlos J. Asarta & Roger B. Butters & Eric Thompson, 2013. "The Gender Question in Economic Education: Is it the Teacher or the Test?," Working Papers 13-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:42:y:2011:i:2:p:200-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .