Movie Scenes for Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wayne Geerling, 2012. "Bringing the 'Dismal Science' to Life: Teaching Economics Through Multimedia," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(2), pages 81-90.
- Adam J. Hoffer & George R. Crowley, 2015. "Did You Say That Voting Is Ridiculous? Using South Park to Teach Public Choice," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 30(Fall 2015), pages 103-109.
- repec:jtc:journl:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:51-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wayne Geerling, 2011. "Using Multimedia to Teach Economics," Working Papers 2011.02, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- repec:eee:ireced:v:25:y:2017:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jpe:journl:1397 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Enz & James E. Tierney, 2016. "Advice on Implementing Supplemental Instruction in an Introductory Level Economics Course," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 1(2), pages 111-117, December.
- Joseph Calhoun & Dirk Mateer, 2011. "Incorporating Media and Response Systems in the Economics Classroom," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:39:y:2008:i:3:p:303-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.