Using Short Movie and Television Clips in the Economics Principles Class
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott A. Beaulier & Franklin G. Mixon & Richard J. Cebula, 2014.
"Can't see the tacking for the trees? Try a Coasian solution,"
Chapters,in: New Developments in Economic Education, chapter 11, pages 126-132
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Beaulier, Scott & Mixon, Franklin & Cebula, Richard, 2013. "Can't See the Tacking for the Trees? Try a Coasian Solution," MPRA Paper 56783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua C. Hall & Robert A. Lawson & J. Dirk Mateer & Andrew Rice, 2008. "Teaching Private Enterprise Through Tunes: An Abecedarium of Music for Economists," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 157-166.
- repec:eee:ireced:v:25:y:2017:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jpe:journl:1397 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joab N. Corey & James D. Gwartney & Gail M. Hoyt, 2011. "Economics Teaching Workshops: Past, Present, and Future," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 76 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:37:y:2006:i:4:p:406-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .