Teaching with Technology: May You Live in Interesting Times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- Robert E. Kuenne (ed.), 1990. "Microeconomics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher N. Annala & Shuo Chen & Daniel R. Strang, . "The Use of PRS in Introductory Microeconomics: Some Evidence on Performance and Attendance," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Oskar Harmon & William Alpert & Archita Banik & James Lambrinos, 2015. "Class Absence, Instructor Lecture Notes, Intellectual Styles, and Learning Outcomes," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 349-361, September.
- Frank Raymond & Anne Raymond & Myra McCrickard, 2008. "Stuck Behind the Math: Just How Helpful Can One Expect Technology to be in the Economics Classroom?," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 7(1), pages 62-102.
- Oskar R. Harmon & James Lambrinos, 2006. "Online Format vs. Live Mode of Instruction: Do Human Capital Differences or Differences in Returns to Human Capital Explain the Differences in Outcomes?," Working papers 2006-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Timothy C. Haab & Aaron Schiff & John C. Whitehead, 2011. "Economics Blogs and Economic Education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:36:y:2005:i:3:p:278-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .