Oh No! I Got the Wrong Sign! What Should I Do?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Abadie, 2018. "Statistical Non-Significance in Empirical Economics," NBER Working Papers 24403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2014.
"Signs of impact effects in time series regression models,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 150-153.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2013. "Signs of Impact Effects in Time Series Regression Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 4433, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohamed BOLY, 2018. "CO2 mitigation in developing countries: the role of foreign aid," Working Papers 201801, CERDI.
- Nadezhda V. Baryshnikova & Ngoc T.A. Pham & Maria M. Wihardja, 2016. "Does Political and Economic Inequality Affect Institutional Quality?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(297), pages 190-208, June.
- Rieckmann, Johannes, 2015. "Determinants of drinking water treatment and hygiene habits in provincial towns in Yemen," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113183, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Jože P. Damijan, 2009.
"Infrastructure Endowment and Corporate Income Taxes as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 267-290, February.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Joze P. Damijan, 2007. "Infrastructure endowment and corporate income taxes as determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central- and Eastern European Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 19307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Markus Leibrecht & Christian Bellak, "undated". "Does the impact of employment protection legislation on FDI differ by skill-intensity of sectors? An empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 09/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:36:y:2005:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .