Oh No! I Got the Wrong Sign! What Should I Do?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tasneem Fatima Alam & Nayeem Sultana & Md. Israt Rayhan, 2019. "Structural equation modeling: an application of broadband penetration and GDP growth in Asia," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 8(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Alberto Abadie, 2020.
"Statistical Nonsignificance in Empirical Economics,"
American Economic Review: Insights, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 193-208, June.
- Alberto Abadie, 2018. "Statistical Non-Significance in Empirical Economics," NBER Working Papers 24403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron P., 2014.
"Signs of impact effects in time series regression models,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 150-153.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron P. Smith, 2013. "Signs of Impact Effects in Time Series Regression Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 4433, CESifo.
- Santos, Luca J. & Oliveira, Alessandro V.M. & Aldrighi, Dante Mendes, 2021.
"Testing the differentiated impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on air travel demand considering social inclusion,"
Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Luca J. Santos & Alessandro V. M. Oliveira & Dante Mendes Aldrighi, 2021. "Testing the differentiated impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on air travel demand considering social inclusion," Papers 2108.00850, arXiv.org.
- Luca J. Santos & Alessandro V. M. Oliveira, Dante M. Aldrighi, 2021. "Testing the differentiated impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on air travel demand considering social inclusion," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2021_14, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Mohamed Boly, 2018.
"CO 2 mitigation in developing countries: the role of foreign aid,"
- Mohamed BOLY, 2018. "CO2 mitigation in developing countries: the role of foreign aid," Working Papers 201801, CERDI.
- Mohamed Boly, 2018. "CO 2 mitigation in developing countries: the role of foreign aid," CERDI Working papers halshs-01740881, HAL.
- Rieckmann, Johannes, 2015. "Determinants of drinking water treatment and hygiene habits in provincial towns in Yemen," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113183, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Jože P. Damijan, 2009.
"Infrastructure Endowment and Corporate Income Taxes as Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 267-290, February.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Joze P. Damijan, 2007. "Infrastructure endowment and corporate income taxes as determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central- and Eastern European Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 19307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Yanliang Yu & Shahzad Alvi & Saira Tufail & Shahzada M. Naeem Nawaz & Michael Yao-Ping Peng & Nauman Ahmad, 2022. "Investigating the role of health, education, energy and pollution for explaining total factor productivity in emerging economies," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Markus Leibrecht & Claudia Hochgatterer, 2012. "Tax Competition As A Cause Of Falling Corporate Income Tax Rates: A Survey Of Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 616-648, September.
- Hu, Bo & Zhou, P., 2022. "Can the renewable power consumption guarantee mechanism help activate China's power trading market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C).
- Nadezhda V. Baryshnikova & Ngoc T.A. Pham & Maria M. Wihardja, 2016. "Does Political and Economic Inequality Affect Institutional Quality?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(297), pages 190-208, June.
- Markus Leibrecht & Christian Bellak, 2009. "Does the impact of employment protection legislation on FDI differ by skill-intensity of sectors? An empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 09/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:36:y:2005:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.