Lessons from the Specific Factors Model of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gilbert, 2009.
"A 'Live' Version of the Specific Factors Model in Excel,"
2009-12, Utah State University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Oct 2009.
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the Specific Factors Model in Excel," Working Papers 200906, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance, revised 11 Oct 2009.
- Gilbert John & Oladi Reza, 2007. "Simulating Tariffs vs. Quotas with Domestic Monopoly," Journal of Industrial Organization Education, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, October.
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2006. "A Simulation Experiment of a Customs Union," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 18(1), pages 29-33.
- Amy Peng, 2009. "Introducing CGE Models to the Classroom Using EXCEL," Working Papers 013, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Omer GOKCEKUS & Kevin BENGYAK, 2015. "Learning Heckscher-Ohlin Model in Five Easy Steps," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 137-143, March.
- William Hamlen & Kevin Hamlen, 2012. "An Interactive Computer Model of Two-Country Trade," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(2), pages 91-101.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:34:y:2003:i:2:p:139-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .