Liberal Arts or Business: Does the Location of the Economics Department Alter the Major?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos J. Asarta & Roger B. Butters & Andrew Perumal, 2013. "Success in Economics Major: Is it Path Dependent?," Working Papers 13-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, Marianne & Kovzik, Alexander, 2016. "Teaching comparative economic systems 25 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 23-33.
- Alex Millmow, 2009. "Cicero's Children: The Worth of the History of Economic Thought for Business Students," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 355-365, December.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad & John J. Siegfried, 2015. "Research on Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 285-325, June.
- David H. Dean & Robert C. Dolan, 2011. "Curricular and Co-curricular Aspects of the Economics Major at Highly Ranked Schools," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:32:y:2001:i:1:p:18-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.