Privatised Firms and Labour Outcomes in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monteiro, Natalia Pimenta, 2003.
"The Impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portugese Banking Industry,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
156, Royal Economic Society.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2004. "The impact of Privatisation on Wages: Evidence from the Portuguese Banking Industry," NIPE Working Papers 11/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueiredo, Adelaide & Figueiredo, Fernanda & Monteiro, Natália P. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2012.
"Restructuring in privatised firms: A Statis approach,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 108-116.
- Adelaide Figueiredo & Fernanda Figueiredo & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2010. "Restructuring in privatised firms:a Statis approach," NIPE Working Papers 16/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Adelaide Figueiredo & Fernanda Figueiredo & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2011. "Restructuring in privatised firms: a Statis approach," FEP Working Papers 404, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:45:y:2009:i:9:p:1513-1525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.