Remitting Behaviour of Nepalese Rural-to-Urban Migrants: Implications for Theory and Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mduduzi Biyase & Fiona Tregenna, 2016. "Determinants of remittances in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 176, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- de Haas, Hein, 2009. "Mobility and Human Development," MPRA Paper 19176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leah Vanwey, 2004. "Altruistic and contractual remittances between male and female migrants and households in rural Thailand," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 739-756, November.
- Jones, Nicola & Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thu Hang, 2007. "Trade liberalisation and intra-household poverty in Vietnam: a q2 social impact analysis," MPRA Paper 4206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mig:remrev:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:121-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Govinda Prasad & Pandit, Ram & White, Ben & Polyakov, Maksym, 2015.
"The Income Diversification Strategies of Smallholder Coffee Producers in Nepal,"
207693, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sharma, Govinda & Pandit, Ram & White, Ben & Polyakov, Maksym, 2015. "The Income Diversification Strategies of Smallholder Coffee Producers in Nepal," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202580, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mamgain, Rajendra P., 2004. "Employment, migration and livelihoods in the Hill Economy of Uttaranchal," MPRA Paper 32303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moepeng, Pelotshweu T. & Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "Associations between Poverty and Socio-economic Variables in a Typical Tswana Rural Village: New Insights," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 123546, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Ann Vogel & Kim Korinek, 2012. "Passing by the Girls? Remittance Allocation for Educational Expenditures and Social Inequality in Nepal’s Households 2003–2004," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 61-100, March.
- Hein de Haas, 2009. "Mobility and Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
- Filiz Garip, 2012. "An Integrated Analysis of Migration and Remittances: Modeling Migration as a Mechanism for Selection," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(5), pages 637-663, October.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Education's Role in Economic Development and in Assisting the Poor," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 123452, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Nguyen, Anh & Jones, Nicola, 2006. "Vietnam’s Trade Liberalisation: Potential Impacts on Child Well-being," MPRA Paper 1385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; education; Nepal; migration; remittances; rural development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:38:y:2002:i:3:p:76-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.