Twenty years of jumps in commodity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6805 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Chevallier & Stéphane Goutte, 2015.
"Detecting jumps and regime switches in international stock markets returns,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1011-1019, September.
- Julien Chevallier & Stéphane Goutte, 2014. "Detecting jumps and regime-switches in international stock markets returns," Working Papers hal-01090833, HAL.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:186-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Duc Binh Benno & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2019. "Jumps in commodity markets," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 55-70.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:78:y:2019:i:c:p:615-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boako, Gideon & Alagidede, Paul, 2016. "Global commodities and African stocks: A ‘market of one?’," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 226-237.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:28:y:2014:i:1:p:64-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.