Risk Factors and Drivers of Financial Sustainability in Local Government: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pawel Dziekanski & Andrzej Pawlik & Magdalena Wronska & Urszula Karpinska, 2020. "Demographic Potential as the Basis for Spatial Differentiation of the Financial Situation Communes of Eastern Poland in 2009-2018," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 2), pages 872-892.
- Dionisio Buendía-Carrillo & Juan Lara-Rubio & Andrés Navarro-Galera & María Elena Gómez-Miranda, 2020. "The impact of population size on the risk of local government default," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(5), pages 1264-1286, October.
- Aldona Standar & Agnieszka Kozera, 2020. "Identifying the Financial Risk Factors of Excessive Indebtedness of Rural Communes in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-25, January.
- Krzysztof Surowka, 2021. "Role of EU Funds in Financing the Activity of a Local Government in Poland from 2011 to 2020," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 1), pages 1096-1109.
- Kakati Shivam & Roy Arup, 2021. "Financial sustainability: An annotated bibliography," Economics and Business Review, Sciendo, vol. 7(3), pages 35-60, September.
- Caitlin Blaser Mapitsa & Loren Landau, 2019. "Measuring Municipal Capacity to Respond to Mobility," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(1), pages 21582440198, February.
- Mª Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2020. "Quality of government and economic growth at the municipal level: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2020/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:flgsxx:v:42:y:2016:i:1:p:29-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/flgs .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/flgs .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.