Women, Families, and Work in Spain: Structural Changes and New Demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles, 2006.
"Husbands’ housework time: does wives’ paid employment make a difference?,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 30(1), pages 5-31, January.
- Begona ·lvarez & Daniel Miles, "undated". "Husbands' Housework Time: Does Wives' Paid Employment Make a Difference?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 173, FEDEA.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles, 2004. "Husbands’ Housework Time: Does Wives’ Paid Employment Make a Difference?," Working Papers 0402, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Nicodemo, Catia & Waldmann, Robert, 2009. "Child-Care and Participation in the Labor Market for Married Women in Mediterranean Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Begoña Álvarez, 2002. "Family illness, work absence and gender," Working Papers 0210, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Daumerie, Béatrice, 2003. "What Future for Europe? New perspectives in post-industrial fertility issues," Arbetsrapport 2003:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCare; Child Care; Welfare; Social Security; Time Use; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:45-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .