Fund managers' attitudes to risk and time horizons: the effect of performance benchmarking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:2:p:158-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lütje, Torben, 2004. "To Be Good or To Be Better: Asset Managers Attitudes Towards Herding," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-297, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Justyna Przychodzen & Fernando Gómez-Bezares & Wojciech Przychodzen & Mikel Larreina, 2016. "ESG Issues among Fund Managers—Factors and Motives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Hedesström, Martin & Andersson, Maria & Gärling, Tommy & Biel, Anders, 2012. "Stock investors’ preference for short-term vs. long-term bonuses," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 137-142.
- Darlene Himick & Sophie Audousset-Coulier, 2016. "Responsible Investing of Pension Assets: Links between Framing and Practices for Evaluation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 539-556, July.
- Arnswald, Torsten, 2001. "Investment Behaviour of German Equity Fund Managers - An Exploratory Analysis of Survey Data," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,08, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gert Brunekreeft, 2012. "On the Role of International Benchmarking of Electricity Transmission System Operators facing significant investment requirements," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0012, Bremen Energy Research.
- Éric Jondeau, 2004. "Gestion institutionnelle et volatilité des marchés financiers," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 74(1), pages 157-175.
- Ralph S. J. Koijen & Juan Carlos Rodríguez & Alessandro Sbuelz, 2009. "Momentum and Mean Reversion in Strategic Asset Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(7), pages 1199-1213, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance Monitoring Fund Managers Short-TERMISM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:4:y:1998:i:3:p:257-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .