Asymmetric dependence patterns in financial time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desislava Chetalova & Marcel Wollschlager & Rudi Schafer, 2015. "Dependence structure of market states," Papers 1503.09004, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Jin Zhang & Dietmar Maringer, 2010. "Asset Pair-Copula Selection with Downside Risk Minimization," Working Papers 037, COMISEF.
- Zhichao Zhang & Li Ding & Fan Zhang & Zhuang Zhang, 2015. "Optimal Currency Composition for China's Foreign Reserves: A Copula Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 1947-1965, December.
- Kenourgios, Dimitris, 2014. "On financial contagion and implied market volatility," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 21-30.
- Yue Peng & Wing Ng, 2012. "Analysing financial contagion and asymmetric market dependence with volatility indices via copulas," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 49-74, February.
- Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien, 2015.
"Geographical diversification with a World Volatility Index,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 62-82.
- Julien Chevallier & Sofiane Aboura, 2015. "Geographical Diversification with a World Volatility Index," Post-Print hal-01529755, HAL.
- Ju, Yonghan & Jeon, Song Yi & Sohn, So Young, 2015. "Behavioral technology credit scoring model with time-dependent covariates for stress test," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 910-919.
- González, Javier & Muñoz, Alberto, 2013. "Functional analysis techniques to improve similarity matrices in discrimination problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 120-134.
More about this item
Keywordscopulae; asymmetric dependence concepts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:15:y:2009:i:7-8:p:703-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.