Occupational identity of management accountants in Britain and Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boland, Richard Jr., 1993. "Accounting and the interpretive act," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 125-146, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winter, Peter, 2007. "Managerial Risk Accounting and Control – A German perspective," MPRA Paper 8185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Empson, Laura, 2004. "Organizational identity change: managerial regulation and member identification in an accounting firm acquisition," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 759-781, November.
- Alnoor Bhimani, 2002. "European management accounting research: traditions in the making," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 99-117.
- Janne Järvinen, 2009. "Shifting NPM agendas and management accountants' occupational identities," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(8), pages 1187-1210, October.
- Marie-Andrée Caron & Hugues Boisvert & Alexander Mersereau, 2008. "La Pratique Du Comptable Professionnel En Organisation : Inertie Du Stéréotype Ou Expérimenter L'Incertain?," Post-Print halshs-00522425, HAL.
- Sèna John-Ahyee, 2012. "La stabilité des activités des contrôleurs de gestion est-elle paradoxale?," Post-Print hal-00690976, HAL.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- Brandau, Michael & Endenich, Christoph & Trapp, Rouven & Hoffjan, Andreas, 2013.
"Institutional drivers of conformity – Evidence for management accounting from Brazil and Germany,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 466-479.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & R. Trapp & Chr. Endenich, 2013. "Institutional Drivers of Conformity - Evidence for Management Accounting from Brazil and Germany," Post-Print hal-00787923, HAL.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2006. "Doing qualitative field research in management accounting: Positioning data to contribute to theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 819-841, November.
- Ivo De Loo & Peter Nederlof & Bernard Verstegen, 2006. "Detecting behavioural patterns of Dutch controller graduates through interpretive interactionism principles," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 46-66, April.
- Caroline Lambert & Jérémy Morales, 2009. "Les pratiques occultes des contrôleurs de gestion:une étude ethnographique du «sale boulot»," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(2), pages 5-34, June.
- Anne Pezet & Jérémy Morales, 2010. "Les contrôleurs de gestion, « médiateurs » de la financiarisation," Post-Print halshs-00498673, HAL.
- Skærbæk, Peter, 2009. "Public sector auditor identities in making efficiency auditable: The National Audit Office of Denmark as independent auditor and modernizer," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 971-987, November.
- Samantha Warren & Lee Parker, 2009. "Bean counters or bright young things?: Towards the visual study of identity construction among professional accountants," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 205-223, October.
- Morales, Jérémy & Lambert, Caroline, 2013. "Dirty work and the construction of identity. An ethnographic study of management accounting practices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 228-244.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:9:y:2000:i:4:p:477-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .