Lobbying on Accounting Standards: Evidence from IFRS 2 on Share-Based Payments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De George, Emmanuel T. & Li, Xi & Shivakumar, Lakshmanan, 2016. "A review of the IFRS adoption literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:129-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joacli:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:14-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:143-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:2:p:200-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:187:p:53-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariana Valášková, 2014. "IFRS Due Process as an Inspiration for Legislative Process of Developing the Czech Accounting Legislation," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 106-119.
- David Procházka, 2015. "Lobbying on the IASB Standards: An analysis of the Lobbyists’ Behaviour over Period 2006–2014," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 4(2), pages 129-143.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:99-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saori Matsubara & Takahiro Endo, 2016. "The Role of Local Accounting Standard Setters in Institutional Complexity: 'Explosion' of Local Standards in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-35, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Erb, Carsten & Pelger, Christoph, 2015. "“Twisting words”? A study of the construction and reconstruction of reliability in financial reporting standard-setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 13-40.
- Emmanuel T. De George & Xi Li & Lakshmanan Shivakumar, 2016. "A review of the IFRS adoption literature," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 898-1004, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:655-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .