The Relationship Between Accounting And Taxation Insight The European Union: The Influence Of The International Accounting Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Amat, 1993. "The relationship between tax regulations and financial accounting: A comparison of Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom," Economics Working Papers 46, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ion Ionas¸cu & Mihaela Ionas¸cu & Lavinia Olimid & Daniela Artemisa Calu, 2007. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Costs of Harmonizing Romanian Accounting with International Regulations (EU Directives and IAS/IFRS)," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 169-206, December.
- Christopher Nobes & Hans Robert Schwencke, 2006. "Modelling the links between tax and financial reporting: A longitudinal examination of norway over 30 years up to IFRS adoption," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 63-87.
- Adela Deaconu, 2012. "Accounting models and influential factors in post-communist Romania," International Journal of Critical Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 194-216.
- Ester Oliveras & Xavier Puig, 2005.
"The Changing Relationship between Tax and Financial Reporting in Spain,"
Accounting in Europe,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 195-207, January.
- Christopher Nobes & Ester Oliveras & Xavier Puig, 2004. "The changing relationship between tax and financial reporting in Spain," Economics Working Papers 782, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- N. King & A. Beattie & A. -M. Cristescu & P. Weetman, 2001. "Developing accounting and audit in a transition economy: the Romanian experience," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 149-171.
- Graham, John R. & Raedy, Jana S. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2012. "Research in accounting for income taxes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 412-434.
More about this item
Keywordsrelationship between accounting and taxation; IAS/IFRS; European Union;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:14:p:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.