Institutional Logics, ICT and Stability of Management Accounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Weiss, Jane M., 2013. "The social construction, challenge and transformation of a budgetary regime: The endogenization of welfare regulation by institutional entrepreneurs," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 333-364.
- Guerreiro, Marta Silva & Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards by large unlisted companies in Portugal – Institutional logics and strategic responses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 482-499.
- Assist. Cristina Circa Ph.D. & Assoc. Prof. Alina Almasan Ph.D. & Lect. Romeo Margea Ph.D. & Lect. Camelia Margea Ph.D., 2015. "Erp Systems And Management Accounting – Evolutions And Challenges," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(24), pages 155-166, APRIL.
- Marco Morelli & Francesca Lecci, 2014. "Management control systems (MCS) change and the impact of top management characteristics: the case of healthcare organisations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-298, January.
- Paul M. Collier & Margaret Woods, 2011. "A Comparison of the Local Authority Adoption of Risk Management in England and Australia," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 111-123, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:18:y:2009:i:2:p:241-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .