On trends and constants in periodic autoregressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Barrio Castro, Tom s & Osborn, Denise R., 2008.
"Cointegration For Periodically Integrated Processes,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 109-142, February.
- Tomas del Barrio Castro & Denise R Osborn, 2005. "Cointegration for Periodically Integrated Processes," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0522, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Franses, Philip Hans & van Dijk, Dick, 2005.
"The forecasting performance of various models for seasonality and nonlinearity for quarterly industrial production,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-102.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2001. "The forecasting performance of various models for seasonality and nonlinearity for quarterly industrial production," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2005.
"Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series,"
136, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Pami Dua & Lokendra Kumawat, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Seasonality in Indian Macroeconomic Time Series," Working Papers id:3005, eSocialSciences.
- Eiji Kurozumi, 2002. "Testing For Periodic Stationarity," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 243-270.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Todd, Richard M., 2002.
"The conventional treatment of seasonality in business cycle analysis: does it create distortions?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 335-364, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 2000. "The Conventional Treatment of Seasonality in Business Cycle Analysis: Does it Create Distortions?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- del Barrio Castro Tomás & Osborn Denise R, 2011. "Nonparametric Tests for Periodic Integration," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Eugen Ursu & Pierre Duchesne, 2009. "Estimation and model adequacy checking for multivariate seasonal autoregressive time series models with periodically varying parameters," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(2), pages 183-212.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:18:y:1999:i:3:p:271-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.