Do Water-Rich Regions Have A Comparative Advantage In Food Production? Improving The Representation Of Water For Agriculture In Economic Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Love, Inessa & Preve, Lorenzo A. & Sarria-Allende, Virginia, 2007.
"Trade credit and bank credit: Evidence from recent financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 453-469, February.
- Love, Inessa & Preve, Lorenzo A. & Sarria-Allende, Virginia, 2005. "Trade credit and bank credit : evidence from recent financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3716, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roxana Juliá & Faye Duchin, 2013. "Land Use Change and Global Adaptations to Climate Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-18, December.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9770-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:13-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordan Hristov & Aleksandra Martinovska-Stojcheska & Yves Surry, 2016. "The Economic Role of Water in FYR Macedonia: An Input–Output Analysis and Implications for the Western Balkan Countries," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(04), pages 1-37, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:24:y:2012:i:4:p:371-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .