Labour Values, Prices of Production and the Effects of Income Distribution: Evidence from the Greek Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2015. "Norm Bounds and A Homographic Approximation for the Wage–Profit Curve," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(2), pages 263-283, May.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Rodousakis, Nikolaos & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2006. "The rate of profit in the Greek economy 1988-1997. an input-output analysis," MPRA Paper 35493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis & George Soklis & Eugenia Zouvela, 2013. "Testing Böhm-Bawerk’s theory of capital: Some evidence from the Finnish economy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 207-220, June.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "A panel data approach to price–value correlations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 21-34, August.
- Iliadi, Fotoula & Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "Bienenfeld’s approximation of production prices and eigenvalue distribution: some more evidence from five European economies," MPRA Paper 36282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2015. "Testing Bienenfeld’s Second-Order Approximation for the Wage-Profit Curve," MPRA Paper 68215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T Mariolis & G Soklis, 2010. "Additive Labour Values and Prices: Evidence from the Supply and Use Tables of the French, German and Greek Economies," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 87-107, September.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2015. "Capital Theory ‘Paradoxes’ and Paradoxical Results: Resolved or Continued?," MPRA Paper 68214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:111-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Dimitris Paitaridis, 2017.
"Monetary Expressions of Labour Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Paitaridis, Dimitris, 2016. "Monetary Expressions of Labor Time and Market Prices: Theory and Evidence from China, Japan and Korea," MPRA Paper 72202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Measures of production price-labour value deviation and income distribution in actual economies: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodousakis, Nikolaos, 2010. "Testing Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Disaggregated Models: Evidence from the Input-Output Table of the Greek Economy for the Year 1988," MPRA Paper 24171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2016. "Capital theory: Less is more," MPRA Paper 75923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2018. "Less is More: Capital Theory and Almost Irregular-Uncontrollable Actual Economies," MPRA Paper 84214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution; labour values; prices of production; standard commodity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:19:y:2007:i:4:p:425-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.