A New Indicator of European Integration and an Application to Collaboration in Scientific Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boschma, Ron & Frenken, Koen, 2002. "Why is economic geography an evolutionary science?," ERSA conference papers ersa02p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Morescalchi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Penner, Orion & Petersen, Alexander M. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 651-668.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Alexander M. Petersen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 1/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2014.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Van Oort & Martijn Burger, 2006. "Economic Networks and Urban Complementarities in the Dutch Randstad Region," ERSA conference papers ersa06p827, European Regional Science Association.
- Hoekman, Jarno & Frenken, Koen & Tijssen, Robert J.W., 2010. "Research collaboration at a distance: Changing spatial patterns of scientific collaboration within Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 662-673, June.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank Oort, 2009.
"The geography of collaborative knowledge production in Europe,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 721-738, September.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort, 2008. "The geography of collaborative knowledge production in Europe," KITeS Working Papers 214, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2008.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Wagner, Caroline S. & Bornmann, Lutz, 2014. "The European Union, China, and the United States in the top-1% and top-10% layers of most-frequently cited publications: Competition and collaborations," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 606-617.
- Kadri Ukrainski & Jaan Masso & Hanna Kanep, 2014. "Cooperation patterns in science within Europe: the standpoint of small countries," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 99(3), pages 845-863, June.
- Hajdeja Iglič & Patrick Doreian & Luka Kronegger & Anuška Ferligoj, 2017. "With whom do researchers collaborate and why?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 112(1), pages 153-174, July.
- Roderik Ponds, 2009. "The limits to internationalization of scientific research collaboration," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 76-94, February.
- Cantner, Uwe & Rake, Bastian, 2014.
"International research networks in pharmaceuticals: Structure and dynamics,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 333-348.
- Uwe Cantner & Bastian Rake, 2011. "International Research Networks in Pharmaceuticals: Structure and Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jongwuk Ahn & Dong-hyun Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2014. "The scientific impact and partner selection in collaborative research at Korean universities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 100(1), pages 173-188, July.
- Frenken, Koen & Hardeman, Sjoerd & Hoekman, Jarno, 2009. "Spatial scientometrics: Towards a cumulative research program," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 222-232.
- John Rigby, 2009. "Comparing the scientific quality achieved by funding instruments for single grant holders and for collaborative networks within a research system: Some observations," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 78(1), pages 145-164, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:14:y:2002:i:4:p:345-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.