Non-monetary dimensions of well-being in South Africa, 1993--2004: A post-apartheid dividend?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1419-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Haroon Bhorat & Karmen Naidoo & Derek Yu, 2014.
"Trade Unions In An Emerging Economy: The Case Of South Africa,"
201402, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Naidoo, Karmen & Yu, Derek, 2014. "Trade unions in an emerging economy: The case of South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:4:p:706-730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tina Fransman & Derek Yu, 2018. "Multidimensional poverty in South Africa in 2001-2016," Working Papers 07/2018, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Wittenberg & Murray Leibbrandt, 2017.
"Measuring Inequality by Asset Indices: A General Approach with Application to South Africa,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(4), pages 706-730, December.
- Martin Wittenberg & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2015. "Measuring Inequality by Asset Indices: A general approach with application to South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 141, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Finn, Arden & Leibbrandt, Murray & Oosthuizen, Morne, 2014. "Poverty, inequality, and prices in post-apartheid South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 127, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kehinde O. Omotoso & Steven F. Koch, 2017. "Exploring Child Poverty and Inequality in Post-Apartheid South Africa: A Multidimensional Perspective," Working Papers 201718, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1397-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronelle Burger & Servaas Berg & Sarel Walt & Derek Yu, 2017.
"The Long Walk: Considering the Enduring Spatial and Racial Dimensions of Deprivation Two Decades After the Fall of Apartheid,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1101-1123, February.
- Burger, Ronelle & van der Berg, Servaas & van der Walt, Sarel & Yu, Derek, 2015. "The Long Walk: Considering the Enduring Spatial and Racial Dimensions of Deprivation Two Decades after the Fall of Apartheid," IZA Discussion Papers 9524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronelle Burger & Servaas van der Berg & Sarel van der Walt & Derek Yu, 2015. "The long walk: Considering the enduring spatial and racial dimensions of deprivation two decades after the fall of apartheid," Working Papers 17/2015, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:14-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1473-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:30:y:2013:i:3:p:295-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.