Military Expenditures And Inequality In The Middle East And North Africa: A Panel Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Reza Sherafatian-Jahromi & Muhammad Nasir Malik & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir & Farooq Ahmed Jam, 2016.
"Linkages between defense spending and income inequality in Iran,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1317-1332, May.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Reza, Sherafatian-Jahromi & Muhammad, Nasir Malik, 2012. "Linkages between Defence Spending and Income Inequality in Iran," MPRA Paper 41983, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2012.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Sherafatian-Jahromi, Reza & Malik, Muhammad Nasir & Shabbir, Muhammad Shahbaz & Jam, Farooq Ahmed, 2015. "Linkages between Defense Spending and Income Inequality in Iran," MPRA Paper 63642, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2015.
- Töngür, Ünal & Hsu, Sara & Elveren, Adem Yavuz, 2015. "Military expenditures and political regimes: Evidence from global data, 1963–2000," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 68-79.
- Unal Tongur & Sara Hsu & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2013. "Military Expenditures and Political Regimes: An Analysis Using Global Data, 1963-2001," ERC Working Papers 1307, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2013.
- repec:taf:defpea:v:28:y:2017:i:6:p:703-718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:23:y:2012:i:6:p:575-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.